ResourceXpress version 4.4 meeting room booking system
Back to all news | Posted on
- New “Unregistered Qubi Device” view. This view will list any unknown Qubi devices and allow them to be quickly assigned to an available Qubi profile, saving set-up and administration time.
- Improved “Server Host Name” field. When the server host name is updated matching resource profiles will auto-update to match again streamlining the set-up and administration processes.
- Auto-cancellation Status icon. In the resource display profiles list view there is a new icon to indicate if auto-cancellation is ON or OFF.
- New icon set for Admin user interface. A new clearer and simpler icon set is used for the Admin pages.Bug Fixes
- (Google only) When booking a meeting in Google without a subject or meeting title an error could be seen on screen. This has now been fixed.
- When a Qubi Air, was used in conjunction with the Philips Hue Lighting system, Qubi would display blue (indicating and error) when a hue error occurred. The error is now logged in the activity log, and is not reflected by Qubi.To download the full release notes in Adobe PDF format, please click here
Thank you all for your assistance in this matter.....it is such a pleasure to work with a company as responsive and proactive as yourselves.
Major Global Healthcare Organisation
It was a great experience, I found it a very good product and powerful support for installation and customization
Impianti Tecnologici - Italy
You guys rock - thanks.
GBBN Architects, Inc. - USA
It has been pleasure working with you and I have to thank you for your superior support
Merja Nurminen - Outotec - Finland
Genesis Housing Association – London, UK
See how ResourceXpress integrated with the Resource Central advanced booking system delivered a more efficient and versatile workspace with tangible productivity benefits.
Read Case Study
Ready to see what we can do for you?